‘LEARN / HAVE FUN / SUCCEED’ are carefully chosen words that encapsulate the aims of our school.
Our School Aims
• We want learning and teaching to be fun for all.
• We always ‘have a go’ and try our best; we celebrate our successes.
• We want to care for and respect everyone in our school; everybody matters.
• We want school to be a safe place for everybody.
• We know that learning is for life, not just for children.
• We all want to be good citizens.
Our shared vision for Ludgershall Castle Primary School is of a happy, vibrant learning community, improving together. We are working with pupils, parents and the wider community to create the supportive atmosphere of trust and mutual support in which we all thrive.
• Our main focus will be on raising pupils’ achievement.
• There will be a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
• The curriculum will be broad, balanced and forward-looking and will prepare pupils for active citizenship.
In accordance with The Department for Education we aim to actively promote British values in schools to ensure young people leave school prepared for life in modern Britain. Pupils are encouraged to regard people of all faiths, races and cultures with respect and tolerance and understand that while different people may hold different views about what is ‘right’ and ‘wrong’, all people living in England are subject to its law.
The Key Values are:
· rule of law
· individual liberty
· mutual respect
· tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs